Up: Hartebeesthoek 26m New Computer
Previous: Testing 1-2-3
It is important to have deadlines for the NCCS project so that a check can be
made on progress and to ensure that it will be implemented within
a finite time.
The following deadlines have been initially defined but can and should be
revised if necessary :
- a working version of the Requirements and Specifications
Document must be available by 1 November 1995,
- the Observing Algorithms should be finalised by 1 December 1995,
- the Design Document should be finalised by 16 December 1995,
- a first version of the basic system should be ready for tests by
1 March 1996,
- an operational version of the first version of the NCCS should be ready by
1 June 1996.