The following ``offline'' documents must be produced and maintained :
- Requirements and Specifications Document - will cover
all aspects of the NCCS which must be implemented, it will also contain
a wish list of desirable but not mandatory requirements.
technological choices are clear they will be specified as part
of the requirements,
- Design Document - will present the software and hardware
design of the NCCS,
- Budget - will break down all proposed expenses for the NCCS
ordered according to priority,
- Tasklist - break down work to be done into a prioritised
- Planning Chart - will break down the tasks which need to
be done in order to implement the NCCS and propose a plan
- Users Guide(s) - will describe how to use the NCCS from a user's
point of view,
- System Description Document - will describe the NCCS from a
systems and maintenance point of view.
All documents must be written in English using Latex as text processing
system (unless another in house standard is stipulated).
A HartRAO specific Latex style must be developed.